From bloom to bottle, our commitment to meticulous practices in our vineyard and cellar ensure that we produce quality wine. It starts in the vineyard, where we harvest the power of the sun and nurture the soil to grow quality winegrapes. It continues through harvest and from crush pad to bottling. Then, we serve our wine in our solar-powered, environmentally conscious Tasting Room is LEED Gold certified—the first of its kind in LoudounCounty and second in Virginia.
When you join the Trellis Club, you join our quest for excellence and commitment to sustained quality. It is the support of our Trellis Club members that powers the North Gate community and keeps our vineyard thriving.
The Trellis Club
North Gate Vineyard will ship the winemakers’ choice of 3 bottles of wine per quarter at a cost of 15% off the wine value plus shipping and handling. You may also choose to pick wines up at the winery and save on shipping charges.
With your membership, you also receive:
- A 10% discount on non-club purchased wine and a 20% discount on cases.
- Free tastings for members plus one guest per visit.
- Once per quarter, a complimentary group tasting for the member and up to three guests. Appointments are required.
- The privilege of advanced access to first release of certain wines, specialty club wines, unique reserve wines, and the ability to purchase limited quantity wines.
- Invitations to member-exclusive events such as special release parties and wine dinners.
- Priority notification about and discount tickets to specified North Gate events.
- Occasional special offers with your shipment.
- A members’ newsletter with each shipment.
View the full terms and conditions.
Become a member now:
- Print the Wine Club Registration Form (PDF) and mail it to us.
- Call 540.668.6248 any time.
How will I know when my wine is ready?
Trellis Club selections will be shipped the first week of February, May, August and November. Your credit card will be charged one week prior to shipment. You will receive email notification with the date your card will be charged, the amount of the charge, and the date your wine will be shipped or will be ready for pickup.
How long will you hold my order?
If wine is not picked up before the next scheduled shipment, the selections will be shipped to you and the shipping charges will be applied to your credit card on file. Substitutions may be necessary.
Where can wine be shipped?
North Gate can easily ship within the state of Virginia. Shipping eligibility may depend on Federal laws and shipping laws in all other states
How long does my Club Membership last?
Membership requires a one-year commitment, after which you may cancel in writing at any time.
Can I buy a Club Membership as a gift?
Of course! We’ll charge your card each month and ship the wine selections to the lucky recipient.
Questions regarding your membership? Call 540.668.6248 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.